16 June 2020 (1:00-2:00 PM UTC) – ISIAQ Webinar – Spread of Infectious Diseases in Indoor Environments
The International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate (ISIAQ) is organizing the last part of the webinar series on the spread of COVID-19 and infectious diseases in indoor environments.
The Panel Discussion “Spread of Infectious Diseases in Indoor Environments: A Way Forward” will be held on Tuesday, June 16, 1:00-2:00 PM UTC.
- Prof. Catherine Noakes, University of Leeds, UK
- Prof. William P. Bahnfleth, The Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Prof. Torben Sigsgaard, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Dr. M. Khalid Ijaz, Rickett Benckiser LLC, USA
- Prof. Yuguo Li, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
This one hour webinar is free and open to the public, but due to limited space, registration is required. Registration is available here.
The previous webinars were recorded, and with permission of the presenters, are posted on the ISIAQ Education/Webinars page for members to view.