The achievement of health and comfort of people in the built environment, whether at home, at work, at school, or enjoying free time, is a complex subject that involves physics, behaviour, physiology, energy conservation, climate change, architecture, engineering, and technology. CLIMA 2022 challenges advances in intelligent interfaces and interaction between building, indoor climate systems and humans and welcomes contributions seeking to new approaches to health & comfort in relation to low-energy buildings and energy-efficient retrofit.
Halton Group is the theme sponsor. “Due to the pandemic, healthy and safe indoor environment is today more important than ever. CLIMA Conference series have during decades brought world-leading research and newest technological innovations together”, says Mika Halttunen, Chairman of the Board of Halton Group.
Read the interview with Tarja Takki-Halttunen, Deputy Chair of the Board at Halton Group.
There will be three keynote speakers: Lidia Morawska, Arsen Melikov and Ben van Berkel. Read the speakers’ bio HERE.
There will also be multiple REHVA workshops on this theme:
- COVID-19 implications on ventilation criteria and design
- 7 Essentials of Healthy Indoor Air
- Advanced airflow distribution methods for reduction of cross infection and exposure to indoor pollution
- Low relative humidity in indoor air – an important element of indoor air quality
- All workshops on Health & Comfort
Register for CLIMA World Congress now, before the late registration fee applies!