Τhe Indoor Environmental Quality Global Alliance ΙEQ-GA and ISIAQ (International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate) have partnered to create a unique video show and podcast – Indoor Environments- featuring important research that can enhance how we manage our built indoor spaces.
Indoor Environments is hosted by Bob Krell and Donald Weekes.
- Episode-1 focuses on the indoor environmental quality in schools, with guests Pawel Wargocki and Froukje van Dijken: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/indoor-environments-episode-1-indoor-environment-quality-at-school-and-learning
- Episode-2 focuses on how the quality of water may be adversely affecting our indoor environments, with guests David Krause: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/indoor-environments-episode-2
- Episode-3, with Charles Weschler and Glenn Morrison, looks at how occupants themselves affect our indoor environments: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/episode-3
- Episode- 4, with Cheri Marcham discusses the ACGIH Bioaerosols Book, 2nd Edition, and the ACGIH Bioaerosols Committee’s Activities: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/episode-4
- Episode-5, with Karen Dannemiller and Brandon Boor, discusses indoor exposure to chemicals and microbes via dust and resuspension: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/episode-5
- Episode-6, with Marwa Zaatari and William Bahnfleth, discusses an indoor air quality paradigm shift: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/episode-6
More information can be found at: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments