Have you purchased the new ANSI/IICRC S220 Standard for Professional Inspection of Hard Surface Floor Coverings?
As the first document of its kind by the IICRC and ANSI, this Standard describes the non-destructive procedures, methods, and systems for professional inspectors to follow when inspecting hard surface floor coverings; including stone, laminate, prefinished wood, ceramic, and resilient flooring. This standard does not specifically address the protocols and procedures for installing hard surface floor coverings.
- Professional Hard Surface Floor Covering Inspector
- Commissioning Parties
- Writing Inspection Reports
- Inspection Tools and Equipment
- Chain of Custody, Storage, and Handling
- Wood Flooring Inspection
- Laminate Flooring Inspection
- Stone, Ceramic Flooring Inspection
- Resilient Flooring Inspection
- Limitations, Complexities, Complications and Conflicts
Grab your copy at https://iicrc.org/.