Recordings available from the REHVA webinar “How to operate and use building services during the COVID-19 crisis”
IEQ-GA Member REHVA, in collaboration with Build Up EU, organized the webinar “How to operate and use building services during the COVID-19 crisis” (28/04/2020, 12.00 CET). This webinar explored with top experts key notions about indoor environments (Indoor Environmental Quality, IEQ), how building services can help prevention and mitigation today and furthermore enable and facilitate the lockdown reversal, and how to best let go of our old habits and create new long-lasting ones good especially during times of crisis and moreover always for maximising health, wellbeing, productivity etc.
The recordings of the webinar are now available . Click here to watch it.
- Introduction by Build Up moderator
- 12h05 – 12h20 – Manuel Carlos GAMEIRO DA SILVA, Prof., University of Coimbra, Vice President REHVA
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) concepts: case study COVID-19
- 12h20 -12h35 – Jarek KURNITSKI, Prof., Tallinn University of Technology, Chair of TRC REHVA
- REHVA guidance for preventing the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) virus (SARS-CoV-2)
- 12h35 – 12h50 – Livio MAZZARELLA, Prof., Politecnico di Milano, REHVA Fellow
- Showcasing the Italian COVID-19 guidance for reducing the diffusion risk of SARS-CoV-2
- 12h50 – 13h05 – Jure Vetršek, Researcher & Project Manager, Institute for Innovation and Development of University of Ljubljana (IRI UL), Mobistyle expert
- People-centric approach: create lasting habits for threat mitigation
- 13h05 – 13h28 – Moderated Q&A
- Closing remarks by Build Up moderator