Τhe Indoor Environmental Quality Global Alliance ΙEQ-GA and ISIAQ (International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate) have partnered with Healthy Indoors® /IAQNET LLC to create a unique video show and podcast – Indoor Environments: Global Research to Action – exploring how research can be translated to practice on a variety of topics related to our built indoor environments. This monthly program is hosted by Healthy Indoors‘ publisher, Bob Krell, and IEQ-GA president, Donald Weekes.
The links to the video recordings of all previous episodes are listed below. Check them out.
- Episode-1 focuses on the indoor environmental quality in schools, with guests Pawel Wargocki and Froukje van Dijken: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/indoor-environments-episode-1-indoor-environment-quality-at-school-and-learning
- Episode-2 focuses on how the quality of water may be adversely affecting our indoor environments, with guests David Krause: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/indoor-environments-episode-2
- Episode-3, with Charles Weschler and Glenn Morrison, looks at how occupants themselves affect our indoor environments: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/episode-3
- Episode- 4, with Cheri Marcham discusses the ACGIH Bioaerosols Book, 2nd Edition, and the ACGIH Bioaerosols Committee’s Activities: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/episode-4
- Episode-5, with Karen Dannemiller and Brandon Boor, discusses indoor exposure to chemicals and microbes via dust and resuspension: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/episode-5
- Episode-6, with Marwa ZaatariandWilliam Bahnfleth, discusses an indoor air quality paradigm shift: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/episode-6
- Episode-7, with Nicola Carslaw, discusses air pollution chemistry in the indoor environment: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/episode-7
- Episode-8, was LIVE in Nashville, TN for the AIHce 2022 Conference & Expo on May 23-25, 2022 with interviews from Ken Martinez, CSO of IBEC & AIHA‘s Michele Twilley, DrPH, CIH: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/episode-8-live-from-aihce-2022
- Episode-9, with Corinne Mandin, Martin Täubel & Ulla Haverinen-Shaughnessy, was live from Finland at the Indoor Air 2022 event: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/episode-9
- Episode-10 on Architectural Acoustics features Prof. Gary W. Siebein: https://global.healthyindoors.com/c/indoor-environments/episode-10